Saturday 17 September 2011

Good morning my love ♥


It's like a butterfly put its wing on my shoulder

it touched it so gently i hardly noticed.

It stayed there for a moment

and, like changing its mind, flew away...



I followed it with my eyes,slowly, but violenty,

its bizzare beauty blinded my sight ,

I turned around and fell among yellow leaves,

desperate, sad, feeling so lonely...



Slowly raising my head towards the sky,

The Sun i could not see any more,

what i saw was a shadow, a dark figure of a man,

and felt a pressure of his hand upon mine.



Soon I was up, with all the glory of my being,

with the heart full of silent whispers,

that are becoming louder and louder,

as the shadow is coming closer to me..



The anticipation is such an odd thing,

the heart is beating like an old clock,

the loveliest feeling of all is emerging,

I become covered in love and warmth..



As our lips touched, the leaves raised from the ground,

I felt the butterfly on my shoulder,

this time I felt it stronger, and I knew,

thats the sign of the eternity, the sign of me and you ... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment