Tuesday 27 September 2011

❤♥❤One perfect dream❤♥❤


Is there a poem in the world without a lover stepping into the circle?
Is there a land of scavengers where the heart never beats at least once a day?
Is there a crowd elsewhere without a hand touching the other hand by accident?
Is there a night sky without a cloud or a star trickling,
leaving us amazed and mouth-gaped?
Is there a green grass without an ant running here and there, smiling to the first Sun?
Is there a place where i can be understood completely?
Is there a man who will look me in the eyes and know me for real?
Is there a hand that will die to touch mine and take me to heaven?
Is there a heart that will beat only for me?


So long i have dreamed about a house on the top of a mountain,
the flowers were booming with health and volume.
The gate made of wood is ornamented with golden letters,
it says 'welcome to my heart'.
I dreamed of a man tall and handsome, as big as a rock,
i felt safe and sound, he hid me from all the sufferings in the world.
I imagined he's open the gate of his heart and let me in.
He was not afraid to hug me and show me to the world
And once he hugged me the clocks just stop ticking and the world disappeared
The Universe danced with happiness
That was when i felt love running down my spine,
I tremble and i collapse!
I open my eyes....its pitch dark
The room has been filled with smoke
Reality ! Damn you !
My eyes, once cheerful and joyous filled with tears
i am alone ... dont feel safe...
I dont feel loved any more 
Oh if only i can go back to my dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment