Friday 16 September 2011

* A pearl in a pile of coal *

A pearl in a pile of coal,
a spark of freedom in a darkness of turmoil,
a star in a blackness of the night,
a warm heart of a man in a fight.

A treasure kept under the sea,
a warm feeling hidden deep in me,
a bird flying across the field,
A letter of love with a red lips sealed.

A honey in a jar, to every lip sweet,
a warm hug that you are yet to meet,
a kiss out of the blue, surprising and strange,
a flower in spring, waiting for a change.

A cloud of rain that waits for the wind,
a baby in a womb that has never sinned,
a word from your lips i cant wait to hear,
a whisper you will always be close, so near.

You are the pearl i finally met,
you are the treasure people never forget,
you are my honey in the jar of love,
my rainy cloud close to the Sun above.

My heart is in your hands forever,
my eyes looking at yours as never,
my hug to always keep you warm,
my kisses to protect you from a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment