Friday 16 September 2011

To find you under the rainbow of love

I slowly open my eyes
what i see are wings of butterflies,
From flower to flower they cheerfully fly,
whilst the Sun warms their backs
far away, away in the sky.

Lying relaxed on the grass of life,
i am not afraid neither of a gun or of knife.
Cause deep in my heart i just know,
That neither can rain chase me from here,
nor can it snow.

The grass is wet, hidden from the Sun,
i feel i can jump and run, run , run
Enjoy the nature while i still breathe,
and get to you with the light-of-stars speed.

No matter how much i try,
i cannot taste the sweetness of the rye.
I fee something is missing there,
life without you i cant possibly bear.

So i am running with a speed of light,
to get to you until the Sun is this bright.
to find you waiting under the rainbow of love
While the land is below, and the Heavens are above

No comments:

Post a Comment